Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 65 - It was a wristy operation...


I finally finished this dinosaur I have been working on for like a week! Probably less but it sure feels like it... I started it and then I ran out of orange so I had to wait until I (or my mum who it ended up being) went out and bought more orange thread so that I could finish it! It is actually as huge as it looks... roughly one inch wide... massive compared to my other bracelets! Oh well, its awesome anyway! :) Today I actually didn't really do anything...same as always. I woke up at like 11:30 had breakfast, lazed around a bit, watered my bonsai trees...all 5 of them have sprouted! :) I'm so excited! I will post pictures soon! :) I checked on Nigel, Sophia and Theodore and brought them out from under the grow light
because Nigel was turning brown from too much light! Mum and I went for a walk with the neighbour's dog and he tried to pee of her foot, it was kinda funny.. I am sorry mum, but it was :P I really wanted to do something today but everyone was busy :( Oh! I thought about getting my bike out of the garage and putting air in the tires and grease on the chain (if I needed to) and then when i went into the garage there was a shop-vac, 2 wheel ramps for the car, a ladder, a bike and a whole bunch of other crap in front of it. Then once I finally moved everything away from it I found out that my brother took off my tire. Seriously!? He couldn't have taken off my dad's tire and put my bike in front? Noooooo, he couldn't
because he hates me and likes to piss me off. I don't know if my dad's bike has the quick release tire but mine does and it was hanging on the wall above my bike but still. My brother is a pain in the butt. I tell him specifically not to take my bike when his friends need to borrow one and they always do. UGH. Boys. Anyway, I have to babysit tomorrow and it is going to be an early morning (I have to be up by like 8:30!!) So stay classy and have a good night and good day tomorrow.
McIntosh out.
ps. if you didn't get the title........ look at it until you figure it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment