Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 63 - Dear viewer...


Dear viewer,
I am sorry that I have been posting crappy dinosaurs and I am especially sorry for yesterday, I just had a bad day...
Sincerely,
Kelly McIntosh

I am going to New Liskard tomorrow! :) Its for Reach (the trivia thing) and I'm really excited, but at the same time nervous.... We're going to do well.. I can feel it. Today I had my literacy test and it was pretty easy I don't know why people were worried about it, but whatever. I was going to post a super awesome dinosaur today but i couldn't because I ran out of one of my supplies..... so here is an equally awesome dinosaur, although with more time it could've been waaaay better. I realize that I should write more but I don't need to and nothing exciting and blog worthy happened today or yesterday....
Stay Classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment