Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 43 - A competition

Today is the beginning of march break! Well actually after school marked the start...I had an interesting day today...well not really. I went to art class and drew another dinosaur and attempted to draw a dog using a grid, other than that I didn't really do anything in art class. After that I had math class where we did math.. Boo!
And I found out that I actually do have to sit second row from the front...when he handed out the little quiz I said specifically that I didn't want to sit at the front. My reason? I don't like people looking at me.. Don't judge! That's why I always choose a seat either right at the back or the second row from the back.
For lunch I went to subway with Pistachio... BIG MISTAKE. The wind and snow were whipping us in the face and it was terrible, when we got into Mac's the sub girl asked us how cold it was and commented on how red our faces were... The walk back wasn't as bad but it was still pretty cold, oh well, I suppose that's what you get if you forget your hat! During history class we watched most of The Proposal we didn't get all the way through it though...
. Ashley and I finished our engine project and now all we have to do is the booklet. When I came home my mum was making peanut butter cookies but we just finished putting the last tray in the oven. We went out for my birthday dinner (at Pizza Hut) and it was really good although I was getting ragged on by my fellow dinner guest for what I eat on my pizza. I have continued cleaning my room and now you can almost use the desk! (even though my bed is no longer useable... Anyways I had a great day and hope you had one too, these dinosaurs were made by me and my mother..
the first picture is my 3 dinosaurs before they were cooked, second is my mum's long neck & tree after cooking as well as my second dino that kinda looks like Yoshi, and the third is a close up of my t-rex before baking.... when they came out of the oven they were complete fails! Stay classy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment