Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 53 - A Message to Fanshawe


So this is sort of last minute because we had a bunch of people over for dinner. It was Annalise's second going away party and I only realized about 15 minutes ago that I had almost totally forgotten to make my dinosaur... So here is my awesomeness for the whole of Pottsville to enjoy! Many people have probably heard about the Fanshawe riot (I guess you could call it?) Where many people went into the streets and just tore stuff apart. They were probably all drunk since this happened on St.Patrick's day, so yeah. I didn't really do much today since I was half asleep and back at school... I only got 4 hours of sleep last night :/ But I hope that I will get a good night's sleep tonight..... Anyway I got into making my macrame (or friendship) bracelets that I make in the summer and Jamie asked me if I could make him one, it only takes me half an hour to an hour depending on the complexity of the bracelet or necklace, and for some reason everyone was surprised at how fast I was able to make it and how awesome it looked :D If you want one just message me on facebook or something like that, if you send me a request for jewelry or something I can usually make it and it would be awesome.... Just goes to show that I am great at several things and making stuff is one of those things... especially macrame in the summer when I start to sit down and actually make them..... So I need to leave now, have a great night and don't become an insomniac... Stay classy!
PS. BYE ANNALISE I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment