Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 54 - CHOO! CHOO!


You know how sometimes you just hate life? Well today is like that not all of today, just right now. My throat is sore and i think i might be getting sick :( and my laptop screen is crapping out so I have to hold it to make it work which makes my hand and wrist sore :( HUGE SADFACE, I am also tired and my bangs are going in my eyes but they aren't working because I'm trying to grow them out... Help? Please? Anyway so here's today's dinosaur, he's a train conductor :) So, the weather's been nice in Ontario, eh? I wore a dress for the first time since Formal (December) and it felt great, I love not having to wear pants :P Well I am tired so I shall sleep now so that i can fight off and slay the dreaded sore throat, much worse than dragons...... Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment