Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 35 - Only 5 days left!


Only five days until my birthday!!! SOOO EXCITED! Now onto the boring stuff:
I have history homework..boooo! I have to do an essay on the red scare (whatever that is!) Actually out of the little bits i have been reading it was a huge anti-communist movement. (thats pretty much all I have...) Don't worry though, the essay isn't due until May (I think) So today's dinosaur is just dinosaurish. His name is Elegant Edwardo clearly more civilized than the other dinosaurs, I mean look at that! He's wearing a handkerchief to keep the blood off his shirt (mostly)... such a clearly awesome dinosaur, he's even covering his bowtie! Blood stains must be the worst to try to get out of your shirts. Today we had a winter carnival at my school and like half the kids didn't show up! I played volleyball and Tupper won! (Our school has been divided into houses, like in Harry Potter and my house is Tupper - the Gryffindor of my school ) the very last game was Tupper 1 vs. Tupper 2 and Tupper 1 won (I was on the second team) so we got awarded 100 pts. yaaay! :D Anyways I must leave you now. To clean up and go to sleep. Good night and stay classy! :D
Ps. Sorry that the picture is crappy, it was taken by my laptop camera in low lighting since I'm babysitting right now

1 comment:

  1. Great work. What an undertaking. Your LQ dino is just cool. Grimy. MG, just ask me about the red scare. I pretty much lived through it, least ways the end of it. It was epedemic - think of H1N1 today. People imagined there were commies everywhere. In the US a politico named McCarthy tore people apart falsely accusing people of imaginary crimes. Friends turned on friends. It was a bad time.

    ReplyDelete