Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 47 - My head is exploding


No, not like exploding head syndrome but because fictional worlds are so much cooler than ours.... You can make them anything you want, with whoever and whatever you want in it. Ugh, having lots of imagination is exhausting.... So I'm really tired and I didn't do much, I read until I finished my book, Third grave dead ahead by Darynda Jones. It was really good, I've read the whole series by her...meaning the two previous books, but still thats a series because I think there will be more. Now I get to start The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare... It seems pretty thick so it might take me a couple more days than usual... OMG I AM EXCITED!!! The test screening of The Long Road Home is tomorrow! I know the guys who wrote and filmed and edited the movie and my dad was in it :D I also know a bunch of the people who were in it and I have gotten to (kinda) know most of the other people that helped with it. Also I get to see Annalise (who was the producer that did more than her job title included) because she flew back to see it! Seriously I have missed her :P And then I also am hanging out with and having a sleepover with Pistachio (aka Nat if you have forgotten) which will be awesome, ugh all this excitement is giving me a headache and making me tired. So here is today's dinosaur I was gonna make it spectacular and not a drawing but I have begun to gather materials for another dinosaur that may take a few days to create so bear with me! I'm going to read and then sleep so i can hopefully be rid of this headache by morning. Stay classy! :D
PS. this is for Kathi (Cathy?) at the library because you're a librarian :D - you inspired me and I liked the dino e-mail you sent me :D oh yeah and this is from my: Why it would suck to be a T-rex collection because, you know, can't reach that top shelf where the only open spot is...

No comments:

Post a Comment