Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 48 - The Long Road Home


OMG OMG OMG I got back from The Long Road Home premier test screening like an hour ago and HOLY CRAP! It was awesome! Seriously it was amazing. I can't believe that it has been almost a year since I was bottle drive fundraising with Al and Steve but to be honest, I totally got more bottles than the two of them combined ;) I am actually really hoping to win the movie poster from the raffle but I think I would like the picture with the actual road, not just Dan's back... because it might be weird if I hung that on my wall.... Anyways so today I just relaxed again, had some french toast fro brunch, Pistachio came over and we walked to the mall, came back and I made a card for the guys which was friggen awesome! I forgot to get a picture of the card though, sorry Kendria :( But I'm sure that if you ask Al, Adam or Annalise and they will show you, it's pretty awesome. Every card I make is awesome though, handmade is way better than computer generated. Okay so hanging out with Nat, she's sleeping over, we went to the mall and to see the premier test screening of The Long Road Home and it was awesome and now we're gonna watch tv/ movies all night. Have a good night and stay classy! I have 2 minutes to go until Midnight so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment