Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 37 - Hello World!

OMG I AM SO EXCITED! Not only
is my birthday only 3 DAYS AWAY!
But Europe has been viewing my blog! I would like to formally welcome Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Belgium, France, and Indonesia! Not parts of Europe but also Australia, Barbados, USA, and my homeland Canada! I have found it quite interesting to be watching the views go up as well as the audience increase and become more diverse!! I hope everyone has been enjoying my dinosaurs! Sometimes I find it quite challenging to come up with an idea and other times I just wake up and I have the materials and a super awesome dinosaur idea! I would also like to say that I am feeling much, MUCH better
than yesterday although I am still sore, dizzy and still have headaches, but I would like to thank my friends and family for the get well wishes :). Even though I am better now my mum has
caught it! Get better soon mum! For some unknown reason for the past couple of years I have really wanted to start gardening indoors around this time of year. Last year I started to grow carrots and when they looked like they would become huge, massive and
extravagant carrots they turned out like this:
If I was a cat, Curiosity would've killed me a long time ago... My aunt sent me this package and I must wait three days (until my birthday) before I can open it! AAAAAAH the wait is killing me!!! So since I am still sick I'm pretty sure that rest will get you many places, especially feeling better. So I hope you all are healthy and happy, Stay classy! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment