Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 45 - The Decoy Bride


I am watching The Decoy Bride (2011, David Tennant, Kelly Macdonald, Alice Eve) for the second time today and I have to say it is awesome! Anything that has David Tennant must be awesome! I just love him as the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who, my friend, Rachel, showed me this amazing video, it's hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A David Tennant is just amazing! Anyways so I don't really know what to make as a dinosaur today which is terrible because I only have 1h57mins left until I need to post it.... Any ideas? If you do have an idea that you would like me to make as an upcoming dinosaur just comment!
40 Minutes Later....
Okay, finished my dinosaur, it is a pretty crappy dinosaur version of Kelly MacDonald as the Decoy Bride, I couldn't see if she had gloves on in the wedding scene but i gave her dark gloves (even though they would've been white in the movie) so that they would show up and no, it didn't take me 40 minutes to make the dinosaur... it took about 2minutes the rest I was just watching the movie :P I had an amazing day today, I went for a walk with my dad to my brother's cabin and then we took a drive, when I got home I started to set the table for dinner...We had roast beef and potatoes, leftover ribs, corn, salad, beans, pasta salad and I think that was it.... we also had cookies, ice cream and pretzels for dessert :) yum! So I had to set the table for 9 (me, mum, dad, Dave, Steve + Jordan, Alex, Adam, and Taylor) imagine a table that was probably meant for 6 add in another table section so it can barely fit 3 chairs on each side and then one on each end and then add another chair to one end. Oh and those chairs are filled with 6 huge guys... plus 3 average girls.. after digging around to find the appropriate table settings (utensils and plates+serving dishes) we find out that we are expecting 4 more people! We actually had to bring out another table to put in the kitchen which gave everyone no space, seriously there was no space left in the kitchen! I also had to dig around for more forks, knives and spoons & plates. Have I ever told you that i love having guests over? I (for some odd reason) love having tons of people over for dinner, I'm a people person okay? Me and my mum agree that we like it when they have more time so that the after dinner discussions get really interesting :P Okay, so I'm really tired and may or may not have an exciting day tomorrow....BYE! Thanks for reading, hope you have a great night and had a great day! Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment