Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 59 - Cleaning

So I have to start spring cleaning soon. I also need to get into the habit of keeping my desk clean so I can actually work there.... I need a list. A list of something. I have not decided what will be on this list but I need one. Maybe a list of chores in my room that I must complete everyday.... Similar to this where I must complete these tasks in 24 hours (with the exception of sleepovers or being away..obviously) I seem to be doing alright with my dinosaurs, I mean I haven't missed any days and they are always posted before midnight (with the exception of the one dinosaur vlog because it wasn't uploading which made me sad) I really want to totally renovate my room. I wish it was bigger :( I have almost no space to do crafts! Don't you just hate when you want to de-clutter your room but when you try getting rid of things you just can't let go of things? UGH STORY OF MY LIFE. Anyway weather = shitty. Weekend = AWESOME!!!!!! Tomorrow = Monday... FML.
Today's dinosaur is a manicured ladysaurus. She has her bow, mascara, lipstick and nail polish... How much more lady like can you get?
Gotta go sleep so I can look productive tomorrow... Stay classy! :) Don't forget to vote on the side : can I include dragons?

No comments:

Post a Comment