Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 57 - Interesting way to spend a Friday...


Today I was a dinosaur and then I was at a crime scene investigating and being the forensics people, I also had a spare first period (art) and I once again hated math, Ms. Geddes was leaving history class today :( so I gave her a drawing of a cupcake. In Autoshop Matthew explained to me how staples will one day save my life. Inside was outside and I had dinosaur feet....All in all...EPIC DAY. Because I was with Amasaurus of course! And Squishasaurus too.. :P And I had marshmellows...YUM :) I walked around with these awesome claws on my feet for like 3 hours and cardboard and duct tape is not the best constructing material for them....I tried to make the claws fat and not paper thin but they looked weird so I stopped :P Anyway I don't have an interesting evening planned, Just sleeping then tomorrow over to Brianna's :P Anyway I am watching Being Human (Us version) so Bye! Thanks for viewing and don't forget to vote on the side, PLEASE!!! Stay Classy!
PS. The third picture is of it after the night before I took them of, one of the claws came off and they were pretty beat up :P

No comments:

Post a Comment