Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 51 - Happy St.Patrick's Day! :)


So did you get all dressed up in green and then (if you're of age) go drinking green beer and get smashed? I know a few people who will have, you know who you are! :P Anyways I slept in today, and it was awesome until I realized that I needed to do some stuff and that I had wasted half of my day, WHAT A BUMMER! My bed and I have a love/hate relationship that gets tough sometimes. It's like "Staay! you know you love me! I'm so comfortable!" and then I say "But I have things to do and people to see and as much as I love and want to stay with you I must go! I've wasted 12 hours with you already!" So my bed responds "You know you liked it" and I say "I do enjoy sleeping but not as much as I enjoy actually being around people and OMG I'M TALKING TO MY BED.... again" So I leave only to return at night and my bed says "I knew you'd come back..." It happens just about every day... -.- totally suckish. After I slept in and then got up really fast and did my chores, then I had some very delicious waffles with Nutella on them and then I brainstormed my dinosaur for today (but I'm saving that idea for tomorrow because I'm going to need some time to make it... ) and then I wasted some time on the internet while trying to find someone to hang out with. After that waste of time I helped my mum get our stuff ready to go over to the neighbour's house for a little dinner get together where I have been up until just about 15 - 20 minutes ago. There were quite a few people there but I mostly spent my time talking with Devon - a very nice girl who was in the movie [The Long Road Home, she plays young Cheryl (or Sheryl depending on how they spelled it)] and we discussed alternate universes, super powers and just everything other that our current reality... If you could have any super power what would it be? So many different answers and it is so interesting to hear what other people have to say..... Anyways I am dead tired because using imagination (with the vast quantity I have) just makes me so tired... Tomorrow is the last day of March Break :( Byee! Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment