Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 61 - This one's for you....


So my Auntie Diane and were discussing my blog a little while ago and she told me that she had showed it to her class and one of the kids recommended that I do a tinfoil dinosaur...As soon as she mentioned it I realized that there were several ways that I could make this one. So here he is: Tinfoil Timmy and yeah, he's pretty awesome.. I think that I might actually start a tinfoil series because I have so many ideas... nothing very exciting happened today... I traded 1/4 of a can of mountain dewfor 1/3 of a bag of popcorn and it was an awesome deal.... The literacy test is on Thursday... My laptop screen is almost totally fried :( but yeah, that's what is happening in my life...Check back tomorrow, don't forget to vote on the side, and Stay classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment