Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 46 - Have you ever noticed?


Have you ever noticed that ukuleles are t-rex guitars? well if dinosaurs were people sized they would be.... because I don't know how easy it would be to play a normal sized guitar with your arms super tiny... Anyways! I booked a flight today! The first flight I have ever booked.... It's nothing exciting the place I am going, only Toronto, but I'm going to see Annie.. HI ANNIE! :P I haven't really done anything today other than skyping with people and booking that flight... I also tried to use the water marbling technique on my nails.... EPIC FAIL! Seriously it is so messy and actually much harder than it looks..... I actually have nothing else to report...been a slow day... I hate giving needles to animals... I petsit for my neighbours and one of their cats needs insulin shots twice a day and it sucks... I hate it so much... SO SO MUCH! I always feel sorry for him too but yeah, that's life... OMG did anyone see the new being human? the one that was on today (10pm-11pm) it was AWESOME! Can't wait until Wednesday so I can watch a new Royal Pains episode and then Sunday for Lost Girl OMG such awesome shows! Anyways I'm going to leave now... BYE! Stay classy and have a good march break!
PS. yes, that is a dinosaur playing a ukulele... if he's people sized or a guitar if he was bigger than people size

No comments:

Post a Comment