Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 41 - Dungeons and Dragons...


So who knows what Dungeons and Dragons is? Yes it is a game, you play with a 20 sided dice and it is fantasy genre, common sense, no? Well today at reach for the top (trivia competition) I was the only one who knew what it was apparently and everyone looked at me like I was weird..... so they looked at me like they normally look at me but still! So we won 4/6 games and we're awesome. I also went time traveling. First I went to see Queen Victoria, she needed help choosing a suitable suitor, then I went off to see Cleopatra because she needed help choosing a material to make her fake beard from (all pharaohs wore bears, fake ones if they couldn't grow their own) so in the end we decided on either camel hair or human hair because the grass and wheat she was using didn't look very authentic. After that I went to meditate with Buddha....it was very relaxing. Once that was finished I went back to medieval times to slay a dragon that was being irritating, you know, eating all of the livestock, burning things and frightening the villagers. Thank god the people gave me my enchanted sword back because I really wasn't in the mood for threatening... also they had kept my super awesome stallion, Helios, safe and sound which was pretty cool. I went to slay the dragon once I had collected all of my gear and I'd say it was rather successful! I got a couple of dragon teeth and claws, 2 ginormous bags of dragon scales and a couple of bottles of dragon blood out of the deal , too! Bonus! After the excitement was over I went to counsel Zeus and Hera because their marriage just wasn't really working, they really need to talk more... Furthermore I went to visit my favourite dog, Cerberus ( I should really say 3 dogs then eh?) and had some tea with Hades, it was delightful. If you get past him being god of the underworld, his mean exterior and his super awesome looks you get to see that he's really a sensitive guy, is super nice and just loves people! Not than many people get to be friends with him though, he has a short temper.... With so much excitement today (I'm glad I won't have to do that for another week or so with some special trips on March break possibly) I hardly had time to be in the present! I cleaned my dresser off and started on my desk a bit but then went babysitting and hardly had time to make a dinosaur! I must leave you now, Good night and stay classy! :)
Ps. His name is Stan....

No comments:

Post a Comment