Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 56 - Ugh People...

Don't you just hate people sometimes? not just one person but just everyone in general? Right now I feel like that... I really dislike many people and yes, I have tried to let it go but many of them are just huge snobs and ugh. Don't get me started. I enjoy the company of others but just thinking of certain people instantly puts me into a bad mood. I wish that once you hated someone they would just disappear from your life, although I don't know where they would go... maybe it would work only for me. If I didn't like someone they instantly disappeared, just *POOF* they're gone.That would be awesome. My life would be so much nicer because they would just cease to exist! Anyway so yeah, today I have had my ups and downs but I've been in a pretty bad mood all day, I think that it was math class that ruined my day.... Enough of the hatin'! I have to go to bed tonight so that I can get up before 8:00 and can spend more than 30 seconds getting ready....
Dino of the Day: What I would do if I could talk to dinosaurs and get them to be awesome...
just send him and his dino buddies on a mission of awesomeness to round up the people i don't like then its like " hey! I don't have to feed these guys for today!"
Stay classy and don't forget to vote on the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment