Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 44 -R-Aaaaaawrrrr

Wow, I feel so rested... probably not a good thing.... YAAAY it's March Break! so today I actually got some sleep, I woke up at 1:00pm and I feel GREAT! So I've actually only been up for 10 hours and as I said not that great because then I'm going to wake up really late again tomorrow :P I actually have nothing to report because I didn't do anything... I woke up had some waffles, browsed the interwebs, ate more waffles, had some peanut butter cookies then kept right on browsing the web... We had ribs for dinner, YUM!! :D After dinner I set to work making this, just in case I ever lose an eye... NOT THAT I'M PLANNING ON IT! But it also combines my love of pirates with my love of crafting...and awesome! :P I'm watching The Hangover and so I'm going leave you now, hope you liked it! Tune in tomorrow for a new dinosaur, thanks for viewing and stay classy!


No comments:

Post a Comment