Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 64 - WE CAN'T LET THE TECHNICALITIES RUIN OUR FUN!

Today the RMSS Reach team placed 2nd in a trivia tournament in New Liskard! It was so much fun! Other than the 2 hour bus ride each way... Oh well! I have been craving McDonald's for the past week and it is making me sad :( BOO! I haven't really been to school for 3 days! Snowday on Wednesday and then Literacy test for half the day on Thursday and then New Liskard today! :) ITS FRIDAY! I have been waiting for this weekend since Monday :) And it will be gone in the blink of an eye.... ONE DAY LEFT TO VOTE! COME ON PEOPLE VOTE YES TO DRAGONS BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME! AS I SAID: DON'T LET THE TECHNICALITIES RUIN OUR FUN!
Gotta go! Stay classy and don't forget to vote! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment