Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 38 - Only then did I realize....


So today I was up at like 8:00 and that's really weird but then again I have been sleeping a lot to attempt to get rid of this cold... Anyways so I have nothing to report because I have not done anything today! All I did was draw a bit, watch some TV, surf the web, check up on my various accounts (I added more pictures to my Flickr!) and now I am updating my blog! So I would like to say hello to Ireland and Austria since I have a couple views from those places now too! Here is today's dinosaur (well it was going to be a dinosaur but I am way too impatient, I would also like to add that I have no idea how long it actually takes for a dinosaur egg to hatch because I have never witnessed/timed it before and apparently neither has anyone else (weird eh?) Okay so I have been In my house since Friday and am in desperate need of fresh air, I will venture outside (for more than the 5 minutes it took to fill the bird feeders today) and possibly take my camera or find someone else to chill with (ha ha get it? because it's cold out? omg I am so funny*) (words or phrases marked with a * indicates sarcasm)
After about 4 fail attempts of uploading the image I will try again in about half an hour, Have a great day, Stay Classy!
PS okay so I finally got it to upload apparently it was in the wrong format? anyways to those of you who went to look at the pictures page I hope it looked alright but here it is anyways :P click to enlarge it

No comments:

Post a Comment