Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 52 - Um what?


Okay so today I had a weird day and I still am confused so it wouldn't be easy to explain. The most normal part of the day was when Annalise was here and we had a fabulous time chatting because we thought I had to babysit tomorrow but right before she got here I found out that I didn't! Which is awesome because then I can see her before she leaves, Yaaay! :D But I need to go to bed now becuase school starts tomorrow... BOOOO!
So here's today's dinosaur that I though up yesterday and created a few minutes ago, I have 2 pages of dinosaur drawings in my new sketch pad because I was trying to get the angle and proportions right but yeah, this is one of the business cards from The Long Road Home movie that I have told you so many times about, Bye! Stay classy and have a good tomorrow! :D
The image on the left is my template that I drew and the actual card is beside with the dinosaur that I painted on it

No comments:

Post a Comment