Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 49 - Dinosaur Vlogs!


They're two of the most iconic dinosaurs in history, they created the very first dinosaur vlogs, they are... PHYLLIS AND TIMMY!!! :) (Link to vlog at bottom of post!) They are pretty interesting, if we (Me and Amasaurus) do say so ourselves :) Phyllis is voiced by the one and only Kelly McIntosh and Timmy was made awesome by Amy Haapakoski, who doesn't have a website that I can send you to :( Oh well, you can live in less awesomeness until she gets her act together.... Anyways! So today I didn't really do anything. I had a sleepover with Pistachio and then we went to the mall at like noon, I got some earrings that I am going to make into cooler earrings and then I got a few t-shirts and that was it... Then we got back and I had cooked ham for dinner... I then hung out with Amasaurus and we ended up mopping the water in Shamus' basement... YAY. I felt like a cripple because the ceiling is not tall enough for me (or anyone) to stand up... We could've been stuck bent over like in those Aspirin and Tylenolcommercials when the guy can only paint half of everything.... But yeah. Enjoy the Dinosaur vlogs now because there may not be one for a while :P I'm going to make some super snazzy tentacle earrings now so, BYE! and Stay classy! :)
PS. LQLWDO in the house! ;) you probably won't get that....
PPS. So obviously the dinosaur vlog isn't working, it just isn't uploading so here's a picture of Phyllis (Green) and Timmy (Brown) because they are bestest friends :P
I'll try the whole upload video thing again tomorrow and if it doesn't work i'll put it on youtube and then post a link :P

No comments:

Post a Comment