Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 40 - MY BIRTHDAY!


Okay so today was friggen awesome! :D Saw all my friends at school and go a bunch of birthday wishes then the best thing was when I got home. 16 dinosaurs on my lawn! :D Renee and Olivia were waiting for me, I wasn't allowed in my own house! But I did get a super snazzy DINOSAUR HAT! :D I wore it to the bus stop to pick up the kids after school and then when I did get to go inside there were topsy-turvy tie-dyed cupcakes! they were delicious :D I opened the gift from my aunt ( FINALLY!) and I found some super awesome surprises! Lip gloss, super bright sticky notes, Pirates of the Caribbean notes too :) A huge sketch pad, almost 40 paint brushes! A whole bunch of hemp, some shell, wood, horn and bone beads and I think that was it.... there might have been more but today I was just blinded with awesomeness, it's all kind of a blur... I got a $20 giftcard for Michael's craft store, a mini bonsai growing kit, and a mini uncle johns bathroom reader from Renee and family, so THANK YOU!!! :D From my family I got a whole bunch of old and broken jewelry ( as well as some new ) that I can make into my own jewelry or begin making some steampunk jewelry that I have wanted to do for a while! I also got 24 more paint brushes, a pj set (that is sooooooo soft!!!!) Some Smarties :) [good things happen when you eat the red ones last ;) ] 2 over the knee, 3 knee high and 1 pair of ankle socks ( I love knee highs!) Some filters for my camera, one of those travel/neck pillows, another Styrofoam head, a super snazzy jewelry box, 36 pack of embriodery floss and THE CLOCKWORK PRINCE! second book to the Clockwork Angel! so excited to read it! but I believe that was the last thing that I got, I am super excited to have gotten all of these things and cannot thank my friends and family enough! I had a super awesome birthday and I hope you guys had an equally awesome day!
PS I get to keep all of the dinosaurs >:}

No comments:

Post a Comment