Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 50 - Almost 1000

So as I am writing this I only need 5 more views until I have reached 1000 views! Which is crazy because.... well, I never really thought I would get there, so thank you! :) Anyways so I made 2 pairs of tentacle earrings and one is totally finished while the other one needs to be sealed still. Tonight was also the last night to see the test screening of The Long Road Home ( a movie made in Northern Ontario , produced by and starring Northern Ontario people) Anyways so yeah, my mum made pulled pork and then everyone came over and ate before going to the showing and then the after party...It's nearing 12:00 so here's the link to today's video - Dinosaur Vlog #2 haha okay BYE! Stay Classy and thanks for viewing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment