Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 60 - WOOO TWO MONTHS!!


I just love making bracelets and necklaces :D seriously it's so calming and fun especially while listening to Devendra Banhart (OMG I FRAKING LOVE HIM!) So here is today's dinosaur I spent a couple of hours actually making this but it was fun because I really enjoy macrame :) Today wasn't really exciting because I had school :( BOO! This morning I felt sick to my stomach and I felt like going home but by the end of math class (my second period class) I felt a lot better... and I actually understood what our teacher was trying to explain! The rest of the day was pretty uneventful until I got home because..... I RECIEVED ANOTHER LETTER FROM MY AUNT! Yaay! I love getting letters, it really is a dying art. I have to go now since I want to read more of my book (The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare) and maybe make some more bracelets...
stay classy!
PS Annalise, this one I made because of your idea although I don't know if it is the one you tried to send me the link to....

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kelly!!! How did you ever figure out where the black was supposed to go? Can you tell I don't do bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! There are patterns all over the internet but I got this one in particular from
    friendship-bracelets.net
    to find the pattern just search dinosaurs, but I'm warning you, it used A LOT of embroidery floss!

    ReplyDelete