Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 55 - Happy spring!


Right now I have no idea what to write... I am speechless for some reason and I have no ideas for the dinosaur either.. oh my gosh I hope this doesn't happen of a regular basis...I have to write a stupid essay. About the red scare. I really, really, really hate this. I wish that I wasn't in history. I wish I had english instead, because then I could maybe be creative writing or opinion essays or just writing about something interesting....... Happy Spring! but uuuugh I just want it to be summer, and not just the weather but actually summer vacation, and I really want to go somewhere exciting, other than St.Catharines.... anyway I have to do this stupid essay thesis. Stay classy and I hope you don't have to write an essay about something you don't care about. :)
Oh and please answer the poll on the side about whether or not you think I should draw and post dragons as well.

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up the essay will be over and you will have some other project to work on!

    ReplyDelete