Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 42 - Oh, I don't know....


So right now I am watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief and I freaking love this movie! Most of you probably know that I absolutely adore, wait that isn't strong enough... I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE Greek mythology :) Seriously I love reading it and I love learning about it, wouldn't it be so cool if all that happened in the myths actually happened? Not saying that they aren't or that they couldn't be I just don't want to offend any religious people. What I find amusing is that people are so quick to disprove other people's religions and then they become so defensive when anyone says one thing about theirs. ANYWAYS so this movie is amazing and I really think that you should watch it because it's awesome... the other movie that I watched (sort-of) called Immortals, OMG wow, that movie is graphic. I thought that it was like rated 14A just judging by the trailers but then when i started watching it I checked the rating and it is actually rated R....with good reason too... Not a movie to be watched with the kiddies.... Okay well I have to finish my history assignment ( I have to write a couple letters to my husband who is in Europe fighting WWI) Have a good night and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment