Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 34 - So excited!!



MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS!! :D I am sooo excited!! Seriously I cannot wait! I'm not even doing anything on my birthday though... I have yoga which isn't really how I want to spend my birthday... Anyways so today kinda sucked but was kinda awesome at the same time. Art class was pretty fun but then math class sucked as always.. lunch was...well it was lunch. Nothing really special and then I had Reach practice (trivia) then we had history which was better than I thought it would be... auto shop was pretty cool too, I'm almost finished taking apart our small engine even though it's kinda broken... I am so tired right now, seriously so tired! Recently I have been so tired and busy it has been effecting my dinosaurs, they have been lame and not awesome. I am going to attempt t change that. I have no idea how but I will. I found these rules or something that are how to stay creative. I have found that they really help. I listen to most of them....not all of them though. I really like origami. So today's dinosaur is an origami stegosaurus. I'm tired so good night! Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment