Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 26 - OMG I AM AWESOME!

Today I drew a dinosaur with my elbow, and it didn't even look that bad(refer to entry title)! At lunch I was sitting with Pistachio, Dylan, Isaac, Petri and Tiana and we were discussing pterodactyls and how the place that their hands are located would be almost the same as humans having hands on their elbows. Had I not been wearing a white shirt and drinking coke as well as being at school I probably would've tried harder to drink my pop using my elbows to hold it. Anyways it was awesome lol and then after lunch I had history (BOOOOO!) and autoshop where Ashley and I started to take apart a
new engine, that engine was SO MUCH EASIER TO TAKE APART than the last one!!! We haven't even broken off any bolts (yaay!) which tells you that it isn't super
rusty and corroded. After I got home I had to head off to my church to be a waitress for the shrove Tuesday pancake supper, OMG it was crazy! Seriously I was so happy that I had a notepad to write everything down on! We had two sittings, one at 5:00pm and one at 6pm. By 6:00 people were just leaving and I hardly had time to wipe down and reset the tables before more people came! Right about now I am just thinking up ideas for what to do as tomorrow's dinosaur because I told/promised everyone at the table that I would post my awesome elbow drawing skills on here for today :D I also attempted to draw a dinosaur with my foot...can you guess which is elbow and which is foot? Their names are Squiggly Ned and Frank. Hope you like them! Stay Classy! :D
top: drawn with my foot
bottom: drawn with my elbow


No comments:

Post a Comment