Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 30 - Wow! One month already!


So today is the 30th day that I have been posting dinosaurs! Hurray! I can't actually believe this! It actually seems so normal now, I get up do the stuff I need to do and then I start thinking about my dinosaur of the day....and unfortunately that ended up being at 11:30 pm today. I admit that this is not the best dinosaur I have ever made but I needed a dinosaur for today so I just kinda threw together a drawing of one of my voodoo dolls that I used to draw, riding a dinosaur. Anyways I have to go now and hopefully it'll post before midnight! Nothing exciting happened today, I made a couple of pairs of earrings and I went shopping with my mom I am babysitting and we made a delicious cake (chocolate and chocolate icing) anyways stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment