Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 31 - Birthdays galore


Happy Birthday Renee! and Happy belated birthday Al! Today I got about 5 hours of sleep and then I had to babysit at 7:30 in the morning. When I finished it was 3:00 in the afternoon. Oh! and yesterday I got new shoes :D Now these my shoes don't have huge holes in the heels :P After I got home I didn't do much and then we celebrated Al's birthday at my house (chicken wings, kebabs and salad with red velvet cupcakes for dessert) then I took over Renee's present and cupcakes. After that I started to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 but now I must make my bed so yeah...I had to stop plus I am SUUUUUUPER tired....
THE INVASION IS STARTING RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Robots are stealing your loved ones and replacing them with cylons that just look human... BEWARE!
just kidding...seriously there is no robot invasion (I am not responsible for any damage caused by people not reading the whole of this post.)
Anyways gotta go! Stay classy!
PS. countdown to MY birthday: 10 days >:} world beware.....

No comments:

Post a Comment