Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 18 - Loooove :)


TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY! and I don't care. I mean its not really a holiday....just a day where people in relationships are all happy and smoochy-lovey-dovey and then for the rest of the world it is forever alone day or just a day that you get candy :) Did you know that Valentines day is the day with the highest suicide rates of the whole year? I mean yes it is sad when you see all of the people in relationships that totally need to get a room but killing yourself over it? That;s just stupid.... I've always enjoyed the idea of Valentines day, especially in elementary school when you could give your best candy and cutest valentine to your crush without them knowing because you would give candy and valentines to the whole class >:} Muahahaha! I'm sick :( but apparently many people or just a couple but many times have been thinking about me... (there is a myth that every time you sneeze it means that someone is thinking about you.... I have been sneezing alot ) Maybe there is hope for this Valentines day yet.... Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the best dinosaur yet!! :D
Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment