Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 11 - Nom Nom Nom


The start of second semester... I don't know if I like these classes better than my old classes, during 1st semester I felt like the day went by like a breeze, today art class went by sort-of fast and math went by medium fast, history took forever and we aren't even learning cool stuff! I could be learning about how Rome was built, (more) Greek mythology, but nooooooo, I have to learn about Canadian history (-.-) and then autoshop just was meh. It could've been better, I mean I don't quite know how excited I am to be learning about cars (boring!) when I could be learning other things like how to draw faces, carve wood, or make jewelry (out of metal). I was kinda bored but figured out my dinosaur right after I got home from school. Cereal. Well to be exact frosted flakes and lucky charms, I'd say it turned out pretty well for a cereal dinosaur... His name is Tasty Todd :P
You can't be too picky because i mean look at him! don't you just want to eat him up? I know I did... I already ate him >:}

No comments:

Post a Comment