Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 16 - Creeeeeak.


I'm surprisingly not really tired right now, been up since 7 and I'll be going home soon!! I had another health and science camp thing this morning at the hospital and we had a presentation first thing, I was bored out of my mind! Although that might have been because I was so tired! I think I almost fell asleep a couple of times during that presentation! For some unknown reason I have begun drawing skeleton hands and feet, hopefully eventually being able to draw the complete skeletal system :D That was the inspiration for today's dinosaur, being an archaeologist would be so cool! I don't know if I would have the patience for that, i mean digging until you hit what may or may not be bones and then using a brush to sweep away the dirt? Not my type of excitement though it would be fascinating once you discover it, I would name it something with either Kelly or McIntosh, obviously :P So actually I think all bones are cool, and the way that the body works is just so fascinating, except when you can hear your bones creak...then it's just weird! I'm reading a book right now: the The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint and like OMG. The creativity in this book is just so... weird. Faeries that are old, forgotten and gnarled like trees with dreadlocks that almost look like goblins and can teach people how to fly but then dropped a kid 2 stories off of the roof of a school... anyways early start tomorrow, off to bed tonight....oh and Stickasaurus Steve just fell off the wall...RIP SS...
sorry that today's dinosaur is just a rough sketch, better ones when I have more time...
Sleep well and Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment