Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 33 - I just don't want to do anything.


Right about now I don't want to do anything..except maybe clean my room (which is a huge surprise) I actually WANT to like organize it and decorate it some more too. I don't really want to make a dinosaur today and I realize that this won't be the only day that I feel this way but I made a promise (or something) that I will make a dinosaur a day for 365 days so I am going to make a dinosaur. I have no idea out of what but somehow I will...
ABOUT 4 HOURS LATER
Oops.... I kinda forgot about this so I went to yoga (it was boring) and then i made today's dinosaur :D I also found out that I have a mini-Nigel when I
almost poured her down the sink! :( poor Sophia! So here's today's Dinosaur:
and may I also introduce you to Miss Sophia Penelope Ool Anne Pepelu I (Sir Nigel Spherical Ool Fulbert Pepelu II's daughter)
Anyways I have homework that I forgot about that i must finish... Stay Classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment