Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 10 - These shoes were made for painting

So today was kind of unproductive... I didn't really do anything, slept 'til noon, ate brunch, lazed around, "cleaned" my room, wrote some letters, painted some shoes, you know, the usual ;P So I got these shoes for $5 at GT (Giant Tiger for those of you who don't know) and the only reasons I bought them was because they were on clearance and my other shoes have humongous holes in them which aren't very good for the winter. Tomorrow we start second semester and I have auto shop last class where I can't wear my super snazzy heels, my other shoes (as I have mentioned) have holes in them and are about to be thrown out (Noooo!) so I decided to go with the only shoes that fit me, they also happened to be plain and white (and apparently vegan too). After I brought them home I immediately set to work painting them and making them my next dinosaur as well as more snazzy than they were before. I think that I will bring some fabric markers to school and when I am bored/finished work/on break/waiting I can continue to add to them. I wanted to make them have a little bit of a lot of things that I like on them such as Doctor Who (the TARDIS) dinosaurs, bows and bowties, steampunk/clockwork and gears, Classiness (Top hat, monocle) and mustaches... mustaches are awesome :D oh and sorry that the dinosaur update is kinda late, I was busy making my brother's bed and putting the new fuzzy blanket (it should be mine!) on it... :(
stay classy my friends :)
Pictures:
1. Before
2. After:TARDIS! be jealous!
3. After:Classasaurus creepin on you
4. After:Average Josaurus
5. After: Bowties!
6. (kind of) Failure of clockwork :P













No comments:

Post a Comment