Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 13 - Ladies and Gentlemen the dinosaur you have all been waiting for...


I know you're all wondering why I didn't post this dinosaur earlier in the week well it's because I don't really like him, not to be mean to Snowy Sam the Stegosaurus but he's not my best work. I mean, the body is okay but the face is just trashy... Anyways! Today I got stuck up to my hip in snow and pinned against the window on my garage... only one leg got stuck in the snow, it kinda sucked. Other than that the day was once again kind of boring, especially history because it's sort of confusing what we have to do... I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow! :D I'm super excited, I hope we win all of our games because that would be just phenomenal, and it would be all because of Robert the Rebel! :) I don't know when but I might be getting a warm up shirt with him on it :D it will become my favourite shirt I bet... HI AMY! Since you said you read it everyday here's to you *clinks humongous wine glass filled with Obikwa*Just before I started writing this I was hanging out with Amy and Isaac in the snow... I sometimes wonder how we have other friends at all! haha We're so weird we just gotta stick together! I'm tired so this is me, Kelly McIntosh signing off...
Stay Classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment