Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 6 - Unfinished Business


I am so happy that I am finished exams! So today I started a dinosaur (Thanks to my friend Pistachio :P ) and am sad to say that it will not be finished today so you will have to wait until tomorrow. I have been reading the Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, IT IS SUPER AWESOME! I would recommend it to anyone who like fantasy novels which also may have partly inspired yesterday's dinosaur as well. When I read the back flap that said it was set in Victorian Britain, I completely fell in love with the book. Today's dinosaur is Robert, my volleyball team's mascot - which I created and drew :D I first drew him on one of the volleyballs we use for practicing and he is also our good luck charm! This is the painting of Robert that will be going on our warm up jerseys and rip-off pants. Anyways keep being awesome and check in tomorrow of a (hopefully) awesome new dinosaur!

2 comments:

  1. I hated that book!!!! I was gonna read that for the ISU, but I got bored after chapter 5!
    (Nice Dino)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book is probably one of my favourite out of all the books I have ever read! I thought it was (as I said) super awesome! I can't wait to get the next book! and why thank you

      Delete