Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 32 - Liiiiiife sucks.


Dear people reading this,
You are awesome. You give me something to do everyday, I make dinosaurs for your viewing pleasure so I can feel as though I have accomplished something.
Sincerely, Kelly E. G. McIntosh

So right about now my life kinda sucks and it isn't as awesome as it used to be/could be... I'm still kinda uninspired and that is why lately there have been boring, not-awesome-at-all, un-creative dinosaur drawings this past week. I want to make you guys something awesome! I really do! I just haven't had the time/energy and something else I can't quite put my finger on. It's like making a cake: you need cake mix, milk and eggs and if you are missing any one of those ingredients it isn't a cake.
To make my dinosaurs it is similar I need time, energy, inspiration, materials, a motive and something else that I can't quite figure out. Onto my extremely boring day: I missed my bus, got a ride and was almost late, I went to art class which was slightly disappointing but fun. Then I had math class which I absolutely hated (as always) my lunch wasn't anything special and I went to Reach (a lunchtime trivia thing) History was better but also not awesome even though Ms. Reid was looking kinda like a pirate (that actually made my day) after that I went to auto which was reaaaally boring and uneventful but a bit better than my first two classes. I finally got my engine (mostly) apart but had to put it away because we had to clean up. The bus ride was fun except we are forced to sit in the front seats because "it's too cold" in the back (apparently it will be "too hot" during the summer as well) it actually bugs me that we can't sit where ever we want.... there was nothing special about today similar to all of the days prior to this (except maybe 2 weeks ago those were awesome days) I think that the best part of today was probably right now (5:45pm) because my lovely mother made me some french toast :D So as I was eating my first piece and so I carved my second into French toast Francois! I'd say this is a pretty good dinosaur for being made of french toast...but then I ate him >:} :P anyways I have nothing else to report so have a great night and stay classy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment