Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 28 - When I catch snowflakes in my mouth it makes me feel like a dinosaur eating small birds or pterodactyls...


I am really tired right now, my life is boring most of the time and I have nothing interesting to report.... I played volleyball today and we won 2 sets (not in the same match though) and I'm really sore from diving and hitting the ball. I got in some pretty wicked serves and bumps but I really fell apart in the last set on our last game. Then I went home and hung out with Amy, we got like 15 people to respond "polo" when we said/yelled "Marco!" we also found out that you can still hear someone yell when you are in front of the park on bristol and florence and the other person is almost at the highway. Isaac wouldn't come outside either, that made me sad cause he is like the life of the party! We eventually got him outside...only for like half an hour but still, better than nothing, anyways I've been really uninspired lately so here's today's dinosaur... he's catching snowflakes on his tongue like i was doing about 1/2 an hour ago...my birthday is in 12 days! super excited! anyways imma sleep now because i'm tired,
stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment