Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 21 - Welcome to Dinosaur High - Home of the Dinosaurs


WE WON AGAINST TH!(That is a rival high school in my town) It was awesome our team was like *bump* *volley* *spike* "Lets go rebels!!!" *volley* *volley* *bump* and then we won! I just love the taste of victory! Other than that game we won 1/2 against Theriault and then we almost won against some other teams - overall it was a good day! Not to brag but I got some pretty amazing serves in there...but so did the rest of the team, Volleyball is a team sport you know. I had no idea what kind of dinosaur to make today! None what-so-ever so I started to look through the 1300 pictures I took today and decided to use my Wacom Bamboo tablet (again) to put dinosaur heads on everyone :D It was lots of fun (and work) but it looks cool :P Nothing much else happened today so I'm off to do my homework and then bed or brainstorming more dinosaur ideas...
Have a great night and Stay Classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment