Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 25 - The real reason...


Happy Family day! I really don't get the point of this holiday but, hey! day off school! :D I spent most of it sleeping [slept in until like 1pm (sorry for being a bed hog Pistachio :P)] and then I walked home. I said to myself that I wouldn't walk across the lake...but I did....BIG MISTAKE. I had to walk down a hill and throgh some deep snow to get to the lake and going down the snowy hill I smashed my foot on a rock, I felt like (what I would expect it would feel like if) I broke my foot. When I finally made it home I took off my shoe and then looked at it and it was bleeding a bit and i had skinned it (a rather large area probably 1"x1") then I went to hang out with Amy and Isaac. After he left me and Amy went back to my house for ritualistic end of outside hot chocolate (in the summer it's iced tea) So right now it is 9:40 and I still don't know what to do for my dinosaur... it'll be just a drawing/painting because I only have 2h20m to make one and post it...
Finally finished!! :D So in case any one of you reading have ever wondered this is the reason why dinosaurs (especially t-rexs) don't EVER take part/start conga lines! T-rexs can only be at the front, but they rarely do because there can only be one in a whole line and they don't like to exclude others.... anyways I must go sleep now to catch up from the sleep i missed yesterday :P
Stay Classy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment