Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 14 - Someone is sleeping in my bed...


Bonjour mon Dinosaur loving amigos! I am tiiiiired, so I made a dinosaur sleeping in my bed (Credit: Amy Haapakoski for the idea). I had a volleyball tournament today and now I'm super tired and sore, we didn't win any but we almost won a couple :D I had a few really nice serves and a nice spike, couple nice sets and some waaaaay too powerful bumps. The only thing that mattered was that I had fun :) We were kinda slow in the morning, not really moving our feet but as the day progressed I was like super pumped and energetic.... as soon a I got home I was wiped, it was really weird because usually it takes until the next day but not this time! I was going to go to bed but then Al came over to get Steve and make their costumes (I loooove making costumes!!) for a lip sync competition! I helped him gather a few things to transform them into Party Rockers (they are doing Sexy and I know it by LMFAO) and then when Steve got home they were off. After that I came back up to my den and had to finish my dinosaur and write this! So as nothing really exciting happened today [other than seeing a couple of cute guys ;) I mean they weren't Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal or Johnny Depp but still] and I filled you in on my day, alas now I am too tired to write a super awesome story...maybe tomorrow!
Stay Classy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment