Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 15 - Oh, you know, just babysitting...

I need sleep. I am soo tired! It has been kinda busy the past couple of days and it's only going to get worse, this is going to be a hectic week for me! Babysitting, Health and science camp/thingy, babysitting, dad's birthday, babysitting, volleyball.... I am all for a challenge but I don't know if i can do this!! Today I had school (obviously) and now I am babysitting and probably about to go home, I was already tired because I kept waking up last night so I hope I will sleep better tonight *knocks on wood* don't want to jinx it. Sorry that this dinosaur is late, I was babysitting as I said, so this week's dinosaurs will be interesting (tired me+busy schedule+dinosaur a day=???) Anyways nothing much to report today, not very exciting day, I was tired, I babysat and that was the whole inspiration of today's dinosaur - Babysitter Barbara (she's talking on the phone while baby sitting)
Enjoy, Sleep well and Stay Classy - McIntosh out.




2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to start my own blog! Check it out sometime! I love you're drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! That is so awesome, glad I could be an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete