Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 20 - Happy Birthday Faj!



So today is my father's birthday and now he's really old... Like super old... he just turned 53... he's probably from the Jurassic era..or era-lier (Hahahahaha I'm so funny!* *Sarcasm) So anyways Happy birthday Faj! Your present is being mentioned in my blog :D and the monopod I got you :P
Talking in a British accent is fun - seriously super fun..you should try it sometime, but I'm warning you: you won't be able to stop. I took a sick day today because when I woke up I just felt super crappy :( Not fun, although I did get to sleep until noon! After that I had some waffles, and went on my computer and then continued to look through old photographs of me and my family that I started last night. Some of those pictures are so cute! I
used to be quite the stylish kid apparently ;) Some of these old photographs actually brought back memories of our travels or numerous parties and just us being us, kind of like the home videos I should pull some of those out soon and watch them... I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow! and I'm sick today so I don't know how well I will be tomorrow... I hope that I will be able to play and not feel super sick! Well I'm off because I need to get ready for volleyball tomorrow and go to sleep so I can rid my body of this horrid cold!
Stay Classy!
Pictures 1. Dad with his dinosaur card 2. Me and mum 3. Various outfits that I wore :P 4. Me with my bike and Dave in the back ground
5. Me at the goldmine tour




No comments:

Post a Comment