Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 7 - The Glasses.


I finished them! I have completely finished the dinosaur that I started yesterday despite the complications. This one was a lot of fun to make and the idea was given to me by Pistachio (aka Natasha MacKay) and i just realized that AKA stands for also known as, oh the things you don't notice about everyday life. Anyways so when I was painting these the paint would begin to lift off as I was adding more layers (which is one of the reasons it wasn't finished yesterday). I painted them with acrylic paints and they are very opaque and when I had them on I was very confused, I don't know why.... Just a cool thing to mention - I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas today as well, and we went to Pizza hut :D but the best part of the day was getting my family members and friends to try on the glasses :P Here are Mum (Wendy), Dad (Terry), Steve, Pistachio (Nat) and me wearing the glasses, check back for another dinosaur and possibly more photos tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment