Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 12 - In the dark



So today was pretty uneventful in reality but when I was daydreaming man It was action packed.... I had an enchanted flaming sword and I was fighting a dragon and I won!! It was super fantastic and awesome and stuff, here's how it went:
Me: DIE YOU SUPER AWESOME FIRE BREATHING REPTILE!!!
Dragon: RAWR!!! *breathes fire at me*
Me: *ninja roll out of the way and jumps up* Ha ha! Your fiery breath will never touch this skin! *does forbidden victory dance*
Dragon: RAAWR!!
Me: *doing awesome sword fighting taunts* Come at me Bro!!
Dragon: *advances 2 steps and breaths fire at me*
Me:*jumps out of the way* You missed!! *does awesome swordfighting skills and attacks the dragon with my super awesome enchanted flaming sword*
Dragon: RAAAWR! *breathes some more fire and flies away*
Me: *does forbidden victory dance*
And then I stopped daydreaming because someone poked me :( It was a fantastical dream anyways I mean Dragons and enchanted flaming swords? EPIC!! Tiana loves dinosaurs too :) She wanted me to let you know that.. I actually think that everyone loves dinosaurs, even the people who say they don't... People say don't dwell on the past but I mean some things in the past were pretty awesome - dinosaurs, top hats, bow ties, Princes and Princesses, Swordfighting, (Tiana says cavemen), Tie dye shirts, the seven wonders of the ancient world, Greek mythology, the brothers Grimm stories, and sooo much more
The bell has just rung so...
Stay Classy!
PS. His name is Shady Shawn :P

No comments:

Post a Comment