Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 19 - VIVA LAS VEGAS!


So I am now happily married to my best friend, we got married in Vegas and I wore a huge tie that said "Kiss me!" on it, she wore a really old veil that was quite complicated to put on.
Elvis married us and we got our picture taken in front of a wall covered in playing cards, it was called the Tupper wedding chapel...oh, did I mention this was during lunch at my
school, and that it's not actually a marriage? Well it was ;) Anyways people said that Romantic Ralph was delicious, he was a big hit with my friends at school and even though no one wanted to buy him, he was fun to
make and fun to eat too!
And now to Kelly McIntosh about her day:
I am still not feeling so well, all stuffy, sore throat, can't concentrate so I hope I'm better by tomorrow cause that's my faj's birthday! (Faj means father, GOSH HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN AUSTIN POWERS?) Shout out to my mother (Wendy the awesome) Pistachio [My bestest friend :) other than Annie] Miss Haapakoski (Amy - my other best friend :D ) and Jarvis (Ezekial/Princess Zeke Zeke/Shamus or Isaac another one of my best friends :D ) so to all of them, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :D and to all of
you too, but them more specifically :D Lately I have been really inspire by like everything to make dinosaurs our of :D but for some I
will have to buy some materials >:} they will be awesome!!! Today at yoga we relax and the beginning and at the end and pretty much the whole time I was there I was thinking about fighting dragons with my awesome flaming and enchanted sword - Enchantress Felicia Awesomeness of Death Crown.

This is what I was thinking when she told us to go to our happy places [(YI=yoga instructor) all of what I say occurred in my head]:
YI: Notice the colours,
me: Greens, browns, greys, red... Red? oh right blood, and darkness *looking around th
e huge clearing in the trees in front of the cave*
YI: notice the smells,
me: *Inhales deeply*Death, burnt & rotting flesh, dragon poop, dragon...*coughs*
YI: Notice the temperature
me: This is uncomfortably warm... *looks towards the cave where I can see the outline of the great beast*

Dragon: RAAAWR! *breathes fire at me*
me: *Awesomely ninja jumps out of the way* ---side note: haven't I done this before?---*lures dragon away from the cave entrance*
Dragon: RAAAWR! *lunges at me while breathing fire*
me: *Runs super fast and gets away from the fire then climbs extremely tall tree extremely fast*
Dragon: RAAAWR! *Approaches tree*

Anyways I'm going to go to bed so I can be rid of this horrid cold.
And then Yoga was over so I never actually rode the dragon or anything... :(me: RAAAAWR TO YOU TOO!! *Jumps out of tree and lands on dragon's back like the super awesome ninja I am*
Stay Classy my Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment