Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 23 - Cut, cut, cut


So today I went to (yet another) science and health camp/thingy but it was at northern college this time, i slept through my alarm like 3 times and was almost late. Negatives: Had to get up early (again), had to dissect a fetal pig (or watch anyways), took up most of my Saturday. Positives: Actually did something with my day, met some pretty cool people, learned some stuff, there were some cute guys there ;) (like super cute and nice!!) went to timmies after {for you non Canadians timmies = Tim Hortons [coffee shop - the equivalent of Starbucks but better]} Oh and there was a cute paramedic there too :D haha Anyways I have to babysit in the morning (must be up by 6:30 at the latest!) and so today's post isn't very long i hope that there will be a better post tomorrow, g'night! Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment