Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 66 - 300?


ONLY 300 DAYS LEFT! Well actually only 299 since I totally forgot that this year was going to be a leap year when I started! Don't worry I might do a couple bonus days...or weeks... Anyway today was April fools day... I didn't prank anyone or anything like that mostly because when I was younger they would always be mean "pranks" such as ketchup or mustard in my mother's coffee or switching the sugar with the salt.. yeah, yeah, yeaah. stop judging me. So today's dinosaur is pretty much macrame but with beads and wire.... Beady eyed Bruce is his name :P But I have to go sleep because I have school in the morning :( ugh. Stay classy! and PS DRAGON RUUUUUULE! :D Take that mum :P still not sure if they will be dragons or just modified dinosaurs with wings or can breath fire... or both...........

No comments:

Post a Comment